This is a question consistently asked however unfortunately there is no exact answer, as it depends on many different factors such as:
- Distance between properties?
- Flat / House? If a flat, how many flights of stairs are involved at either end?
- Amount of furniture? We have moved families from a 2 bedroom home many times who have had significantly more than some 3 bedroom homes. This will also determine vehicle size and crew size needed.
- How many boxes – roughly?
- Do you need any furniture dismantled/assembled? Or, are you doing this part yourself?
- Do you have the keys yet? Or is there a chance we could be waiting on the key pick up on moving day? We do always try and set up a start time to avoid waiting on key pick up however there has been times we have been waiting until after 4pm on keys that were promised at 12 Noon.
These are some things that are looked at before a price can be given.
Give us a call or email us with any questions.
Looking for a quotation for your move? Complete our moving form.